Primary 1 Consortium 2015
||Mrs Hon Tham Tsui Kyee Karyn & Ms Tan Lay Jun
||Ms Nur Afiqah Alias & Mdm Zhan Ying
||Mdm Rasidah Abdul Wahab & Mdm Shoba D/O Mohan
||Nur Hasinah Mohammad Sidek & Rohana Hamid
||Ms Lee Yok Leng & Ms Nur Shahidah Hafizza Mohd Jamil
||Siti Nooraidah Noordin & Mdm Zamzama Ali
||Ms Phoon Sui Hoi & Mdm Qian Li
||Mdm Ooi Sze Jia Dawn & Ms Lim Wan Fong
Academic Excellence & Holistic Development
- Reading Programme
- PAL – Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Outdoor Education
- IT-Based Lessons
- Digital Portfolio
- Learning Support Programme
- Learning Support Math Programme
- Before School Programme
- Problem-Based Learning
- Lifeskills and Pupil Development Programme
- PE Fitness Day
- Talent Thursday
Learning Support Programme (LSP & LSM)
- The Learning Support Programme is for a selected group of pupils who need to be supported in literacy and numeracy skills.
Pupils will undergo the IT Literacy programme in Semester 1.
They will be taught basic Presentation skills as well as e-learning using LMS portal.
Pupils will undergo experiential learning.
They will visit a place each semester which is in relation to the Problem based learning.
• Visit to Botanical Gardens (Term 2)
• Visit to the Zoo (Term 3)
Programmes for Character & Citizenship Education (CCE).
Pupils are given the opportunities to assume roles such as :
- Class Monitors
- Group Leaders
- Line Monitors
- OCA Monitors
- PE Monitors
- Homework Leaders
- Class Library Monitors